Amy earned her Master’s Degree in Audiology from San Jose State University and her Doctorate in Audiology from Salus University. She is a certified member of the tinnitus Practitioners Association and is active in the California Academy of Audiology. Outside of the office, Amy enjoys traveling and biking with her husband and son.
Jenny earned her Master’s Degree and Doctorate in Audiology from the PCO School of Audiology. She is active in both the California Academy of Audiology and the American Academy of Audiology. She speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.
About this clinic
Sutter Hearing Aid Center, Inc. is an independently-owned hearing aid center dedicated to providing quality care for hearing health.
We offer the most advanced hearing aids from the best manufacturers. We accept most (i.e., Workers Comp, Unions, Blue Cross, Pers Care, Kaiser, HPSJ, Medi-Cal, others.) Our services are provided by a state licensed dispenser in a professional and caring environment.
Financing is available to those who qualify via Care Credit with 12-month, no-interest payments plans.
Sutter Hearing Aid Center of Stockton offers a range of hearing care services for adults, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express