Audiologic Associates of Santa Barbara
215 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara, CA 93105
B.A. and M.S. degrees from Brooklyn College: City University of New York; Ph.D. University of California: San Francisco and Santa Barbara; 40 years experience in clinical and rehabilitative audiology.
Read 12 verified patient reviews for Audiologic Associates of Santa Barbara! Their average review score is 4.67 ().
“He was very efficient and courteous and very helpful. ”
“He was direct and to the point and efficient.”
“I liked their professionalism.”
“They seemed knowledgeable.”
“They were very knowledgeable, considerate and very helpful. There were not pushy about their products and gave me time and options, they were just wonderful!”
About this clinic
Serving the Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez area for 31 years. We are the only Ph.D private practice audiologists in this community.
- Diagnostic hearing testing for adults and children
- Hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment