About this clinic
The path to better hearing first begins with a comprehensive evaluation. At HearBright, our Doctors of Audiology test your hearing with the utmost accuracy. Hearing Aids are selected for you with the same careful analysis which we use to evaluate your hearing. Our wide range of hearing aid manufacturers and models are thoroughly tested before they are made available, and quality control includes electronic analysis and sound quality checks. From the smallest in-the-ear device to the most powerful hearing aid, we evaluate appropriate hearing aids in relation to your lifestyle, the anatomy of your ear canals, and your personal preference.
At HearBright, we take the time to help you achieve better hearing - the right way. Our Audiologists have knowledge of brain plasticity in relation to speech understanding, sound perceptions, and the effect of hearing aids. When your hearing has declined slowly over the years, a sudden increase to normal hearing by fitting hearing aids at full volume is not ideal. The HearClear® Program utilizes gentle step-by-step adjustments of your new HearBright hearing aids so that your auditory system will not be "shocked" into good hearing. We monitor your progress weekly, bringing you to better hearing at your own pace.
- Hearing aids and Hearing Enhancers
- Custom Earphones for MP3 Players
- Custom Noise Protection Ear Pieces
- Adult and Pediatric Hearing Evaluations including Pure Tone tests, Speech tests, and Immittance (tympanometry and acoustic reflexes)
- Specialized testing for age newborn to 3 years.
- DPOAE (Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions) for cochlear analysis
- ABR (Auditory Brainstem Response) or ABAER
- VNG (Video Nystagmography) for dizziness analysis
- Ototoxicity Monitoring for patients receiving potentially ototoxic therapy
- Tinnitus Evaluations
- Noise Protection counseling
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details