Alice Leung received her bachelor's degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology from the University of Nevada, Reno. She then continued her study at Sacramento State University and received her master's degree in Audiology. After working in the healthcare industry for 5 years, she enrolled in Arizona Schoool of Health Sciences and received her Doctor of Audiology in 2006. She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin and has been with the company for over 10 years.
David Epter is a clinical audiologist who earned his Audiology doctoral in 2009 and Master's degree in 2006 from Northeastern University in Boston.
Read 5 verified patient reviews for Audiological Services of San Francisco! Their average review score is 4.8 () from 5 reviews.
“I appreciated that it was promptly done.”
“They were excellent, patient and very good. ”
“I liked the quickness of the appointment. ”
“Perfect gentleman - very smart and polite.”
“They were very helpful.”
About this clinic
At Audiological Services of San Francisco we carry the largest selection of programmable and digital hearing instruments you can find at a single location. Since 1959, we have been serving the San Francisco Bay Area community for their hearing enhancement needs.
- Free consultation
- Licensed audiologists available
- Wheelchair access - free parking
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Brown & Toland, Cignia, Health Net, Secure Horizon, Pacificare, Perscare, United Healthcare, Hill Physicians and Chinese Community Health Plan
- Experience with worker's compensation claims
- Audiological Evaluation
- Hearing aids
- Hearing in noise test (HINT)
- FM system
- Musician and specialty earplugs
- Assistive Listening Devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid