Helping people of all ages improve their hearing since 1983, Dr. Allen Schade has set a high standard of professional service for patients in South Orange County. He also speaks Spanish.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Family Hearing! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“Dr. Allen Schade is a caring doctor and has been so helpful with our hearing problems. ”
“Dr. Schade has helped me to hear so much better. His office is close to home and that makes it so nice. We are happy with his service. ”
About this clinic
Family Hearing is the home of Dr. Allen Schade, also known as “The Hearing Aid Doctor”.
Allen has been helping the people of the San Clemente hear better and improve their quality of life since 1983. He holds a doctorate in Clinical Audiology and is experienced with all types of digital hearing aids and helping even the most challenging hearing loss situations.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – Top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details