Dr. Larry Solow is a licensed audiologist and owner of Valley Hearing Center. He earned his bachelor’s degree from California State University and a doctorate in audiology from Pacific Western University. Dr. Solow Co-starred with his wife on the Emmy nominated NBC show “Say it With Sign”.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Prime Health, AARP-HearUSA, NEI, Hearing Care Solutions, Harmony Hearing, TruHearing, UAW, OCCM, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers and Federal Employee Program.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Prime Health, Harmony Hearing, Hearing Care Solutions, Homelink, OCCM, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program and MCAS.
Read 92 verified patient reviews for Valley Hearing Center - Salinas! Their average review score is 4.91 () from 92 reviews.
“The doctor was patient and bilingual while speaking with my mother. He pronounced the words correctly and firmly. He also treated my mother with a lot of detail and used various techniques. ”
“As you walk in the door they greet you with a smile and the Doctor is friendly and informative ”
“I liked that you are within walking distance, very kind and very patient. ”
“I had a nice experience at Valley center as I always do. They are very professional.they always take care of your problem. I recommend them to all I see. Larry is very knowledgable.it. is so nice to hear good. Thank you. The staff is very helpful and always takes care of my needs”
“Great service from Doctor Solow & office people. ”
About this clinic
At Valley Hearing Center, we offer comprehensive hearing solutions through patient education, state of the art technology, and experienced professional care. We are committed to providing quality service and dedication to our customers. Our main goal is to provide you with the best possible hearing care solution based on your individual needs.
We have four locations to choose from:
880 Cass St. Suite #101
Monterey, CA 93940
920 Park Row
Salinas, CA 93901
Mee Memorial Hospital - The Specialty Clinic
400 Canal St. Suite B
King City, CA 93930
341 Tres Pinos Rd. Suite #203
Hollister, CA 95023
- Hearing evaluation (children and adults)
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection based on your needs
- Referral to physicians for medical ear issues
- Digital hearing aids, all styles, major manufacturers
- Real-life surround-sound hearing aid listening lab
- Complete Hearing HealthCare (CHHC) Service Plan
- Free batteries, hearing aid cleaning and hearing tests
- Hearing management training and counseling for individuals and families
- Expert in-office hearing aid service and repairs
- Assistive listening devices (TV, clocks, phones)
- Custom swim plugs and hearing protection plugs
- Custom cell phone earplugs
- Musician's Ear Plugs and custom monitors
- 60 day evaluation period
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details