Dr. Roselynn Young holds a doctorate in audiology from California State University - Sacramento.
Read 8 verified patient reviews for Sutter Medical Group ENT Doctors! Their average review score is 5 ().
“Very personable. They made me feel very comfortable.”
“They were aware of my presence and they were well informed. ”
“Dr. Young was very helpful in telling me what would make my hearing aid better. ”
“The Dr. was very curious and very nice.”
“She was very knowledgeable very friendly.”
About this clinic
As a part of a full-service Ear, Nose and Throat medical practice, we offer complete hearing care and audiology services.
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express