About this clinic
We are proud to be Placerville's first local Ear, Nose, & Throat Otolaryngology Center established over 28 years ago. We provide quality care for hearing loss, allergies, snoring & sleep disorders, and head and neck tumors including Skin Cancer.
Our Center offers the full range of Ear, Nose and Throat services for our patient's needs in a relaxed and unhurried environment. Each patient receives the time necessary with your board certified specialist to provide an upfront and realistic assessment of the benefits and risks for each treatment.
Our Audiology and Hearing Aid Center offers comprehensive hearing services including Hearing Aid evaluation, selection & service. Procedures are done in a fully accredited, hospital-based out patient facility. We respect your time and will not keep you waiting in our waiting room. Appointments will be made promptly, usually within 2 to 3 working days or sooner for medical emergencies.
The Rochat Ear, Nose, and Throat Otolaryngology Center offers treatment for disorders of the ear including medical and surgical treatment of chronic ear infections, balance disorders, ringing in the ears [tinnitus] and childhood hearing loss requiring ear tubes.
Hearing loss is thoroughly tested by our board certified Audiologist in our on site, state of the art Audiology and Hearing Aid Center.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection