Licensed Doctor of Audiology Deborah Touchette is the owner of Paradise Hearing and Balance Clinics, Inc. She earned her clinical Doctorate degree in Audiology from the University of Florida and her Master's of Science degree in Audiology from California State University, Sacramento. She completed her clinical fellowship at Blue Ridge Hearing and Balance Center. Before starting her private practice in 2000 she gained clinical experience at Monterey Hearing and Balance Center, David Grant Medical Center at Travis AFB, and Oakland Children's Hospital. Deborah is considered an authority in the diagnosis and treatment of vestibular disorders (the balance centers of the inner ear). She has lectured nationally on vestibular diagnosis and balance retraining and is co-author of two books on balance disorders and dizziness case management.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Paradise Hearing and Balance Clinics, Inc.! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“Very professional. They were on time. Everything was just like you expect.”
“Very professional and efficient. It was a good experience. She gave me the courtesy of the results in a letter. ”
About this clinic
Paradise Hearing & Balance Clinic, located in Chico and Paradise to serve the people of the North Valley area, was founded by Dr. Deborah Touchette in 2000. Whether it's the comfort of our lobby, easy parking or our outstanding service, you will immediately realize our goal is to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. Our insurance personnel will make calls on your behalf. Our front office staff will take care of any required paperwork. Our Doctor of Audiology will impress you with her vast knowledge and our clinical support staff will be available to help you along every step of the way. It's a difference that you will be happy to notice.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing and treatment
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details