Read 5 verified patient reviews for Los Gatos Audiology and Hearing Aid Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 5 reviews.
“My old hearing aids were ineffective and I had trouble both in conversations, phone calls and business meetings. Now I understand every word in open meetings and phone calls. ”
“The best. You're all great!”
“I liked that they were very professional the best. They made adjustments to my hearing aids not attempted by others. I was very satisfied. ”
“I liked the attention and care that she gave us.”
“She seemed more willing to take time with me compared to my other audiologist.”
About this clinic
Los Gatos Audiology and Hearing Aid Center has been serving people of Los Gatos, San Jose, the Bay Area, and beyond for over 40 years. They offer exceptional audiological services and are deeply committed to providing patients with the highly individualized care you deserve, along with the most advanced products by premier manufacturers at the leading edge of technological development.
Licensed Doctor of Audiology Christine Throm provides the most comprehensive hearing health care available, including accurate diagnostic testing, cutting-edge hearing aid technology and extensive follow-up support.
Los Gatos Audiology and Hearing Aid Center has earned a reputation of excellence for their top-quality hearing care services and they are are dedicated to maintaining that distinction.
By offering comprehensive testing, the latest technologies in hearing aid, and the probe microphone real ear analyzer, Los Gatos Audiology has earned a reputation of excellence for their services. They also serve as a field testing site for new technologies and products.
Dr. Throm and her team have based their practice around a patient-oriented philosophy, as they believe that by taking your lifestyle, hearing loss, and perceptions into consideration, they obtain the optimal hearing aid fitting for you in a comfortable and stress-free atmosphere.
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations
- Selection of appropriate hearing aid technology
- Medical / legal hearing evaluations including expert witnesses and second opinions
- Hearing aid servicing and repairs
- Utilization review for hearing aids and audiology services
- Assistive listening devices such as television amplifiers and personal talkers
- Custom musicians’ plugs with assorted filters exacted to a particular instrument or type of music
- Custom ear molds for headsets
- Custom sound suppressors for working in high noise level areas
- Custom snore plugs to attenuate a noisy sleep partner
- Custom swim plugs to protect the ear from moisture
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment