Ms. Frazee has been a co-owner of Hearing Services Center since 2000. Her previous audiology experience includes clinical practice in schools and private practice. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, board-certified in Audiology and state-licensed to practice audiology and dispense hearing aids. Ms. Frazee earned her Master’s degree in Audiology from California State University, Sacramento in 1996.
About this clinic
At Hearing Services Center, we believe in taking a balanced, sensible approach to hearing health care. We provide high-quality services for children and adults that are comprehensive in nature, including a complete explanation of the testing results. Come visit Hearing Services Center, where you will receive personal attention and quality care.
We deliver the following services with the highest degree of ethics:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for adults and children
- Instruction, rehabilitation and counseling to enhance communication
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- On-site servicing for most hearing instruments
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid care supplies
- Hearing conservation counseling
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment