Read 2 verified patient reviews for House of Hearing! Their average review score is 5 ().
“They were excellent. They gave us a same day appointment for one thing and took care of our problem immediately.”
“He took care of me right away — The result was excellent —”
About this clinic
House of Hearing is the private audiology practice of Dr. Margie Houston, AuD. The House of Hearing provides diagnostic hearing tests, selection and fitting of hearing aids as well as long-term care and maintenance of hearing aids. We want to assist you in one of your most important quality of life decisions.
- Diagnostic Audiological Hearing Evaluations
- Cerumen (Ear Wax) Removal
- Hearing Aid evaluation/Technology Demonstration
- Hearing Aid Selection and Fitting
- Real Ear Measures
- Lyric Hearing Aid Fittings
- Ear Molds
- Hearing Aid Cleaning
- Sound Plugs / Hearing Protection
- Ear Impressions
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment