ENT Specialists of Arizona - Tempe
1492 S Mill Ave Ste 301 Tempe, AZ 85281
Doctor of Audiology Sadaf Fateh earned her Bachelor of Science degree at Mashhad University in Iran and her doctorate in Audiology at A. T. Still University (Arizona School of Health Sciences). She has been with ENT Specialists of Arizona since 2011.
Clinical audiologist Jill Juvan-Smith earned her Bachelor of Arts from Brigham Young University and her Master of Science in Audiology from the University of Wyoming. She served 6 years as a Captain in the United States Air Force, where she was on staff at the Air Force ENT clinics and provided specialized hearing aids and related services to active and retired military patients. She has been on the team at ENT Specialists since 2007.
Read 1 verified patient review for ENT Specialists of Arizona - Tempe! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“He was very pleasant.”
About this clinic
ENT Specialists of Arizona provides a full range of ear, nose and throat care and comprehensive hearing services to patients of all ages. Our highly trained, board-certified otolaryngologists and licensed professional audiologists use the most up-to-date treatments and technologies to provide high quality care for all their patients. We can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs.
We have two locations to better serve you:
1492 S Mill Ave, Suite 301
Tempe, Arizona 85281
10238 E Hampton Ave, Suite 411
Mesa, Arizona 85209
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details