Dr. Kay Kochman has a Doctorate in Audiology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She serves patients at the Chandler office of Tri-City Audiology.
Read 15 verified patient reviews for Tri-City Audiology - Chandler! Their average review score is 5 ().
“I like their courtesy, professionalism. Not impressed with shared office with maricopa ent. ”
“She was very nice, considerate, thorough, and knowledgeable. ”
“She was very quick and efficient. ”
“Everything went great, they took care of us. Nothing bad to say. ”
“Professional, experienced audiologist. Friendly front office. Easily understood care & operation of aids.”
About this clinic
The clinical audiologists at Tri-City Audiology are degree holding, university trained professionals certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. We regularly participate in continuing education conferences in order to maintain the highest skill levels, and to update our knowledge and expertise in new technologies and products. But we are only half of the equation. You are the other half. A hearing aid is not a casual, off-the-shelf purchase. It is a powerful medical device that must be selected and adjusted according to each patient’s specific needs, much like a prescription pair of glasses.
At Tri-City Audiology, we consider your hearing health, your lifestyle, your budget and the available technology before recommending the hearing aid that is just right for you. Then we make minor adjustments as necessary, as you get used to your new listening experience. Being both clinical audiologists and licensed hearing aid dispensers, we are uniquely qualified to accurately assess your hearing loss, then provide the best possible option from our vast selection.
We carry the finest lines of hearing aids and accessories, all reasonably priced, regardless of the category or technology. That includes all three technologies: 100% digital, digitally programmable and traditional analog. In addition, we offer a 30-day trial period on every hearing aid we dispense. As health care professionals, we encourage you to consult with your doctor about your hearing health care. We will gladly provide your doctor with a complete report and a copy of your hearing test results.
- Comprehensive audiological assessment
- Testing for all ages availsble
- Impedance testing to assess middle ear function
- Acoustic reflex measures
- Cerumen (ear wax) management
- Speech-in-noise testing
- Hearing instrument evaluations and dispensing
- Minor in-office repairs
- Otoacoustic emission testing to assess outer hair cell integrity
- Tinnitus and hyperacusis consultations, evaluations, and management programs including Tinnitus retraining Therapy (TRT) and Neuromonics
- Earmolds for noise and water protection
- Musician earmolds and monitors, iPod & MP3 player earmolds, sleep earmolds, pilot communication earmolds
- Assistive listening devices (FM, IR, loops)
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Individual hearing conservation and consultations.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express