Brady Bostick Rives
Licensed doctor of audiology Brady “Bebe” Bostick Rives serves patients at the Central Alabama Audiology clinic. She holds a doctorate in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Language Hearing Association. She is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
Central Alabama Audiology is locally owned and operated. We offer comprehensive hearing assessments for people of all ages.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for all ages
- State of the Art digital hearing aid sales
- Hearing aid service and repairs
- Industrial Audiology services and consulting
- Tinnitus evaluations and management services
- Assistive listening devices for TV and phone
- Custom earmolds for water and noise protection
- Custom Musician's Plugs and Ear Monitors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details