Dr. Lisa Tynes is a licensed audiologist helping children achieve healthy hearing in our Mobile location.
About this clinic
Children’s Rehabilitation Service is a statewide organization of highly trained professionals that provide expertise medical, rehabilitative and support services for children with special hearing health care needs from birth to age 21. We provide hearing services through a network of 15 community-based offices in Alabama and also work closely with local school systems to enable children with special health care needs to participate fully in school. Our highly trained clinical professionals provide full hearing care services in the Hearing Aid Clinic and the Hearing Assessment Clinic and will help you and your child make the best choices with all of their hearing needs.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details