"As an audiologist, nothing makes me happier than when I see a child's eyes light up when they first truly hear something, or when a patient tells me they hear birds chirp or the wind blow for the first time."
Dr. Jenny Staed holds a Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Florida. She is specifically trained to help her patients achieve their hearing healthcare goals.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for University of Alabama Health System - Audiology! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“A friend pointed me to this clinic, which is in the Spain Rehab building. It is part of the UAB MC. Jenny is knowledgeable, professional, sweet, and funny.”
About this clinic
UAB Hearing Center provides complete audiology and hearing services to the public in the Birmingham AL area. We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Cochlear implants
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details