Dr. Florence Cuneo graduated from the University of Mississippi with a Master's degree in Audiology in 1982. She returned for her doctorate degree in Audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences, graduating in 2006. She works Monday and Thursday in this office and works at the VA in Birmingham the other three days. She has over three decades of experience helping people hear better.
Dr. Blane Bateman
Dr. Blane Bateman, DO, is an experienced otolaryngologist who has been treating disorders of the ears, nose and throat for over 20 years.
About this clinic
ENT/Facial Plastic Surgery was established in 1993 and offers complete diagnostic services for ear, nose and throat disease. Dr. Blane Bateman has had over 41,000 patients since 1993. The practice also offers a full range of hearing services, including hearing aid evaluations as well as dizzy testing. The most advanced hearing instruments are available and the audiologist, Dr. Florence Cuneo, can expertly assist you in determining the best instrument for you.
- Full range of diagnosis and rehabilitation of Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing assessment
- Hearing aid evaluation
- Hearing aids – a wide variety of manufacturers offering quality digital hearing instruments
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices to supplement hearing aid use and improve quality of life in difficult listening situations
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds or earplugs
- Auditory training as indicated
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment