Northland Audiology & Hearing Services, Inc.
About this clinic
Northland Audiology & Hearing Services has been the premier provider of quality, customized hearing healthcare services for Southeast Alaskans since 1993. We are versed in the latest technologies and prescribe only proven, advanced solutions.
We focus on understanding your specific hearing challenges so that we can find the best solution that lets you reclaim your confidence and reconnect with life. If we fit you with hearing aids, chances are you will require follow-up visits for programming tweaks while your brain adapts to the reintroduction of sounds. We are here to make this as easy as possible for you and to fully support you along your journey towards better, effortless hearing!
- Medical Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Employment/OSHA/Occupational Hearing Screenings
- Hearing Loss Counseling, Treatment Plans and Management Support
- Wide Selection of the Latest Digital Hearing Aid Technologies, Styles and Prices
- Lifestyle and Needs-Based Hearing Aid Consultations/Recommendations
- Hearing Aid Exams, Selection, Fitting and Follow-Up
- Wireless/Bluetooth Hearing System Connectivity Support
- Hearing Aid Warranty Services
- Routine Hearing Aid Maintenance/In-House Repairs
- Custom Earmolds, Swim Plugs, Noise Protection Plugs and Musician's Ear Plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Hearing Aid Batteries and Supplies
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details