Joe Molinaro, owner and operator of Active Hearing and Audiolgoy, has more than two decades of experience in the hearing industry. During this time, he worked for a number of major hearing aid manufacturers, most recently as the head of government services in manufacturing. In this position Joe Molinaro trained V.A. and military Audiologists across the nation. Joe also dispensed hearing aids for large brands, such as Miracle Ear, before opening his own audiology and hearing center, Active Hearing and Audiology.
About this clinic
Active Hearing and Audiology, in Roseville, Minnesota, specializes in hearing care for active living. They are family owned and operated, allowing them recommend the hearing product that will benefit you most, regardless of brand. With over three decades of combined experience and counting, Active Hearing and Audiology offers state of the art hearing testing, fittings, verification and a variety of other services.
- Hearing evaluations
- Training and support for wireless technology
- In-home evaluations
- State of the art fittings
- Sound booth testing
- Hearing aid repair
- Digital video otoscopic evaluations
- Musician plugs and monitor earmolds
- Shooter plugs and amplification
- Swim plugs
- Aural rehabilitation with LACE listening program
- Hearing aid batteries
- All styles of hearing aids from the top manufacturers with the latest technology
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details