Dr. Lisa Thomas is a licensed audiologist who joined our team in 2010. She earned a bachelor’s degree and a doctorate in audiology from Syracuse University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. Thomas is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices and can help you choose the best solution for your hearing loss needs.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: UAW, OCCM, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, AARP-HearUSA, Hearing Care Solutions, Harmony Hearing, MCAS, NEI, Prime Health and AMAC.
About this clinic
Maico Hearing Aid Service provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services and products include:
- complimentary hearing screenings
- diagnostic and routine testing
- hearing aid demonstrations and sales
- programming and adjustments
- hearing aid repair and cleaning
- batteries and accessories
- warranties available
- trial periods on new hearing aids
- referral rewards
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- 0% financing
Call this clinic today!
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details