Michael Mullen is the licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist helping the people in the Shelbyville office location. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices in order to help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, AARP-HearUSA, TruHearing, OCCM, Homelink and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
Avada Hearing Aid Center provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
- Free hearing screenings
- Hearing aid sales – latest technology
- Hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details