Dr. Jeffrey Manwaring is a licensed audiologist serving the patients in the Cedar City location of Intermountain Audiology. He earned his graduate degrees from Utah State University. He is a fellow with the American Academy of Audiology. He has been helping people hear better for over two decades. He is highly qualified in fitting all styles of digital hearing instruments.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, NEI, Hearing Care Solutions, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, UAW, OCCM, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA and AFE USA.
About this clinic
Intermountain Audiology offers five convenient locations in the Southern Utah and Northern Arizona region to assist patients with their hearing needs. The audiologists offer testing, counseling, hearing aids, accessories and compassionate care that is personalized to each patients specific needs.
- Free hearing assessments
- Comprehensive treatment
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Long term hearing care plan
- Aural rehabilitation and education
- New hearing aid technology – Oticon Brainhearing
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment