Starkey Hearing Technologies introduced its new tinnitus treatment solution and two new members to its wireless family. Distributed under the Starkey brand name, Xino™ Tinnitus combines advanced hearing aid technology designed to provide personalized tinnitus relief. Xino Wireless includes the new micro RIC 312 that offers the benefits of Starkey’s IRIS™ Technology. Additionally, the new 3 Series™ BTE 13, the smallest BTE 13 in the Starkey lineup is now available.
The highly anticipated Tinnitus Treatment Solution, Xino Tinnitus, uses patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology to create a patient-preferred sound stimulus designed to deliver the one thing every sufferer wants – relief. It makes tinnitus manageable for patients who have been frustrated by their inability to find consistent personalized relief – and gives hearing professionals an easy-to-use tinnitus management option. Xino Tinnitus:
- Offers two devices in one – tinnitus therapy and a hearing aid
- Is a nearly invisible device – RIC 10
- Starts with a best fit and then allows for flexible adjustments in 16 bands
- Has the ability to adjust modulation rate of stimulus
- Contains a flexible device-level control of volume and memory
- Can adhere to any fitting philosophy, including retraining therapy and masking protocols
- Uses the SoundPoint Tinnitus fitting tool to allow patients to identify the most preferable stimulus, which helps ensure satisfaction
Starkey’s newest member to its wireless lineup, Xino Wireless is a newly designed incredibly small micro RIC 312. It includes all of Starkey’s industry-leading performance features and offers the benefits of IRIS Technology – including Binaural Spatial Mapping, compatibility with SurfLink® Mobile, hands-free wireless phone streaming, media streaming and programming, synchronized user controls and more – in a style that’s comfortable practical and desirable.
Finally, the 3 Series BTE 13 offers everything that has made our 3 Series lineup so in demand – including new, ergonomic casing, tactile user control, and all the benefits of our wireless IRIS Technology – all in a fully featured BTE with the power of a high-gain receiver and the longevity of a 13 battery.