ReSound has created a self-service online Marketing ReSource Center for hearing healthcare professionals.
ReSound has developed the Marketing ReSource Center to make consumer marketing easy. ReSound understands that its customers don't necessarily have the time to be developing marketing campaigns while treating patients.
"Hearing healthcare professionals wear many hats, dividing their time between finance, marketing, customer service and much more," said Kevin Mensink, VP of Marketing, ReSound. "The Marketing ReSource Center was designed to support business owners so that they can focus on what is most important to them, their patients."
Hearing healthcare professionals can use the Marketing ReSource Center to access high-quality marketing materials that have been developed and tested through consumer input. Using this tool, they will be able to:
- Create customized direct mail campaigns and newspaper ads using their logo, photos, contact information and offers
Set up in-home arrival dates for direct mail campaigns in advance of their promotional events
- Purchase targeted demographic and geographic mailing lists
Access live help when they need it by calling the toll-free number
- Reduce the time needed to create, print and mail their campaign
Request in-office display materials like posters and brochure holders
- Order customizable promotional items and print materials for their own practices
- Access resources and content for online marketing efforts
"Whether they're looking for a single direct mail piece to announce a specific event, or a multi-pronged communications campaign, the new Marketing ReSource Center really makes it simple," said Mensink. "They can quickly and easily create and implement professional marketing materials."