View PDF Brochure
Television in my home. Or a block-buster movie. The sermon in church. Its the world for me. Clear, succinct sound. Words as they are spoken. Its the extra power to cope with my hearing loss, without bothering friends and family. I am listening. Without touching the volume. Im wearing TV Ears a personal sound system.
Are You Listening
Straining to hear the television? Or cranking up the volume? Try TV Ears. Its your personal wireless sound system. A lightweight, comfortable headset that delivers crystal clear audio sound from a transmitter connected directly to your TV. Designed for individuals with mild, moderate or severe hearing loss, TV Ears works independently from the volume on your television. You control the way you listen adjusting volume, tone and balance to your personal preference. Youll clarify voices. Enrich TV sound. Without disturbing others watching with you, or family members who are reading or sleeping. See your hearing healthcare professional before your next family video night.
Youll want to listen.
Individuals with mild, moderate or severe hearing loss have
difficulty hearing amplified sound clearly.
- TV Ears clarifies voice tones and delivers movie-theatre sound without annoying others who are watching with you.
- TV Ears is lightweight (1.6 ounces), durable and comfortable.
- Wireless technology covers 650 sq. ft. or a distance of 50 feet.
- Headset volume works independently from TV volume.
- Installs in minutes.
- Environmentally-friendly, rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hrs.
- Transmitter automatically recharges up to two headsets within 3 hours.
TV Ears works in most movie theaters, playhouses and public auditoriums.
Based upon the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1992, public gathering places that seat more than 50 people must install a wireless large area transmitter. These transmitters work with TV Ears to give you crystal clear sound at a play, movie or your place of worship!
Use and enjoy TV Ears in many ways.
- Purchase his and hers headsets for the bedroom and late night TV.
- You can have any number of headsets receiving the same signal, allowing everyone to enjoy TV together.
- TV Ears also attaches to computers, home stereos or other portable audio devices.
- Give a set to the kids to eliminate the sound of video games.