Industry’s first comprehensive digital hearing instrument style and color selector
October 27, 2008 – Kitchener, Ontario, Canada – Unitron Hearing is pleased to introduce myStyle™, the first comprehensive digital hearing instrument style and color selector in the hearing instrument market. myStyle allows consumers and professionals to select any device style and the colors offered by Unitron, and then apply those choices to view on the ear from various angles for all hearing instrument models (ITE, BTE, Moxi, Moda II).
myStyle was purpose-built to address the needs of people with hearing loss and the Hearing Healthcare Professionals who serve them. myStyle gives the consumer an opportunity to see how the various styles and colors will appear when worn, before making a purchase.
With myStyle, consumers and professionals can:
- Select a shell style and rotate it 360 degrees
- Apply a wide assortment of colors to that style
- Choose from four different models in order to see how the hearing device looks worn from different angles
- Zoom in closer to see how that hearing instrument looks on the ear
- Change any of the styles and colors to automatically update the model for all views
Along with making it available on the web, myStyle has been incorporated into Unitron Hearing’s fitting software, U:fit™. A demonstration version can also be made available for Hearing Healthcare Professionals to display in their office. Please contact your Unitron Hearing sales representative to obtain a copy.