It’s true. This hearing aids review comes from an opinion poll conducted among 300 Australians who use hearing aids to address hearing loss of varying degrees. The report, conducted by The Galaxy Research for Deafness Forum, makes it pretty clear that hearing aids have a dramatic impact on quality of life – and living life to the fullest. The numbers are pretty self-evident. So what do hearing aids do for people?
- More than 50% of respondents believe that hearing aids have improved their social lives. (That’s a good start. VERY good start.)
- 66% of those who took part in the poll revealed that their hearing aids helped them to better; easier to connect with family and friends.
- 70% of responders live with their partners so hearing aids make a good thing even better.
- 1 in 10 poll takers reported improvement in their sex lives.
- 84% reported easier communications with loved ones.
- 75% stated that their loved ones no longer had to shout to be heard (nothing like shouting “sweet nothings” at your sweetie to set the mood, eh?)
- Not a single respondent reported any negative effects of hearing aids their social activities.
Marriage and Hearing Loss
The two do NOT go together like a “horse and carriage. In fact, when a family member experiences hearing loss it has an impact on all the other members of the family. It’s not just about you. It’s about the impact your hearing loss has on loved ones.
Fortunately, you don’t have to live with hearing loss and neither does your family. Today’s hearing aids are digital computers designed to improve the quality of life and the quality of love in any home.
To learn more about hearing aids can improve your hearing, quality of life, marriage and yes, sex life, visit: Hearing Aids Improve Sex Life and Marriage.