Energizer is launching a packaging innovation for the brands hearing aid batteries. The new perforated design makes using your hearing aid batteries easier than ever. Replacing the traditional Spin Pack, the new practical design is easier and more convenient for hearing aid batteries to use. Because each battery is individually sealed and perforated, Energizer Hearing Aid batteries new packaging is designed to fit anywhere for convenient, on-the-go lifestyles.
Hearing aid batteries are Zinc Air batteries, meaning they are activated once the tab is removed from the battery, exposing them to air. Each battery in the new packaging has longer and wider tabs on each battery that activates the power source once the tab is pulled away.
- Individually sealed means coins or metal objects wont touch batteries, avoiding a short out
- Individual packages allow users to take one or two batteries with them and leave the rest of the pack behind, as well as keeping batteries fresh
- Longer and wider tabs make inserting batteries into hearing aids easier
- Each individual, perforated battery cell tab is barely the size and weight of a coin
- Available for all styles of hearing aids, including those where the battery drops, tilts or snaps in
- Available in all four sizes (10, 13, 312 and 675)
Suggested Retail Price
- Energizer HA all sizes (4 pack) - $3.99
- Energizer HA all sizes (8 pack) - $7.99
- Energizer HA Size 10, 13 & 312 (12 pack) - $11.99
- Energizer HA all sizes (16 pack) - $14.99
- Available now through mass food and drug retailers nationwide
Product Web Site
Energizer markets and distributes Energizer Hearing Aid batteries. St. Louis-based Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ENR) is one of the worlds largest manufacturers and distributors of alkaline and lithium primary batteries, specialty and rechargeable batteries, and flashlights. Energizer is a global leader in the dynamic business of providing portable power.
For more information, visit www.energizer.com.