Cochlear implants made by Advanced Bionics
Advanced Bionics implant systems partners with Phonak hearing aid technology to provide implantable solutions for both adults and children. Cochlear implants consist of two main parts: the implant itself and the sound processor which is worn externally. Processors of higher performance levels are packed with all the latest sound processing technology features and command higher prices.
|Naída CI Q Series||
Available in three performance levels:
|Behind the ear processor|
|Neptune||Waterproof technology||Freestyle™ design processor|
|Harmony™||One performance level||Behind the ear processor|
Technology features offered by Advanced Bionics
Naída CI Q Series is the latest innovation from Advanced Bionics. It combines proven cochlear implant technology with winning features and innovations from Phonak to deliver an unmatched hearing experience. Advanced features provide unique hearing solutions for every listening environment, and features vary depending on performance level.
- The Phonak Binaural VoiceStream Technology™ gives the processors the unique ability to communicate with each other so they can work together.
- AutoSound™ OS technology analyzes and automatically adapts to sound in your environment so you don’t have to change programs or adjust settings.
- ClearVoice™ enhances speech understanding so you can converse more effortlessly in noisy settings or understand your favorite song lyrics.
- The StereoZoom feature enables the microphones on both processors to work together to focus on speech, even in noisy situations.
- DuoPhoneDuoPhone feature automatically streams calls from any type of telephone to both ears at the same time
- QuicSync provides one-touch control, so any program adjustment made on one processor is automatically applied to the other.
Neptune™ is the first swimmable sound processor in the world thanks to waterproof technology.
- AquaMic headpiece is waterproof for swimming and bathing
- Universal Headpiece is low-profile for daily use
- Freestyle™ allows you to choose your wearing style. The processor can be worn in your hair, on your arm, under your collar or in your pocket without compromising performance.
Harmony™ is an easy to use processor that uses an advanced mix of features to help you hear your best.
- HiRes Fidelity 120™ technology designed to provide better hearing in speech and music
- AutoSound™ technology, which automatically adjusts volume levels
- Wide IDR (Input Dynamic Range) for better soft speech, speech in noise and music detail listening
- T-Mic™ microphone places the microphone at the opening of the ear canal for more natural hearing and connects wirelessly to personal electronic devices.
- Accessories include a variety of caps and covers to mix and match, the Kinder Clip™ for an off-the-ear wearing option, AB’s Snuggie™ to provide a secure fit for active children, wallets and travel cases.
Other solutions made by Advanced Bionics
Some patients continue to have residual hearing in their implanted ear. For these patients, Advanced Bionics offers the Naída CI Q90 Electric Acoustic Stimulation (EAS) which is an all-in-one cochlear implant and hearing aid combination.
The Naída Bimodal Hearing Solution is appropriate for people who are implanted on one side but can benefit from wearing a hearing aid on the other side which is not implanted. The advanced Naída technology allows the cochlear implant and the hearing aid to work as one integrated system for the best hearing experience.
Accessories made by Advanced Bionics
- T-mic 2 – a small, discreet microphone option that makes it easy for people with cochlear implants to use mobile phones and other personal audio devices
- AquaCase – the world’s first cochlear implant waterproof microphone accessory helps wearers who enjoy water sports and recreation to hear without limits
- Rechargeable power options – allows some processors to run on eco-friendly rechargeable batteries
- Listening Check – allows parents, teachers and caregivers to check the functional status of the Naída processors
- Color caps and processor covers – colorful accessories allow wearers, especially children, to personalize their cochlear implants with their favorite colors and patterns